Anne Fleming – MSW, LICSW
Assistant Clinical Director
Anne’s passion and areas of expertise include early childhood mental health, parent-child relationships, and understanding the influence of culture on mental health. She is committed to increasing access to quality mental health services for individuals and families and working to educate communities on ways to promote wellness and improve mental health.
Anne believes in each person’s inherent dignity and worth. She works to provide an emotionally safe environment, where individuals can further develop their understanding of themselves.
Anne received her undergraduate degree in Social Work from the University of St. Thomas. She earned a Master’s degree in Clinical Social Work from the College of St. Catherine and University of St. Thomas. She has experience working in schools, community mental health centers, and outpatient mental health clinics. Anne has training and experience in clinical supervision.
- MSW - College of St. Catherine & University of St. Thomas
- BSW - University of St. Thomas
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Central Minnesota Mental Health Center
- Jewish Family and Children's Service of Minneapolis
- Children's Defense Fund Minnesota