Josie Volkert – MA
Josie enjoys working with individuals from all backgrounds and values the importance of the whole person. She has experience administering psychological assessments with children, adolescents, and adults, along with engaging in psychotherapy. In all of this, Josie believes in creating an empathic and safe space for all individuals to explore and gain a greater understanding of themselves to promote change.
Josie is currently enrolled in her fifth year in a doctoral level Clinical Psychology program at the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University. Prior to this Josie earned her bachelor’s degree in Psychology at Concordia University, St. Paul and her Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology at the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University. Josie is supervised by Dr. Melissa Kloss.
- Currently enrolled in a Psy.D. program at the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University
- M.A. - Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University
- B.A. - Concordia University, St. Paul
- Student Health and Counseling at Carleton College
- Counseling and Psychological Services at St. Thomas University
- Headway Emotional Health Services
- Fernbrook Family Center
- Fraser Child and Family Center
Lorenz Clinic prides itself on having cultivated a socially tolerant clinical staff who can think contextually and intervene interpersonally. We are always interested in learning more about the brightest minds in the field.Join Our Team