Melanie Reuss – MS, LPC, NCC
Melanie has developed a strong passion for working with children, adolescents, adults, families, and couples from various ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds. She has experience providing home-based and community services, in-school counseling, and in-patient counseling services. Melanie believes an important part of therapy is the therapeutic relationship. Her person-centered and solution focused framework allow for client’s to recognize their own strengths in order to order to enhance their journey.
Melanie graduated from Winona State University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology and sociology. Her passion to support and assist others, along with traveling, allowed her to explore counseling services in Sydney, Australia. While there she discovered her passion for therapy and enrolled at Minnesota State University, Mankato to complete her master’s degree in mental health counseling.
- M.S. - Mankato State University, Mental Health Counseling
- B.A. - Winona State University, Psychology, Sociology
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- Associated Clinic of Psychology- Minneapolis, MN
- New Ulm Medical Center- New Ulm, MN
- University of Sydney: Brain & Mind Research Institute- Sydney, Australia
Lorenz Clinic prides itself on having cultivated a socially tolerant clinical staff who can think contextually and intervene interpersonally. We are always interested in learning more about the brightest minds in the field.Join Our Team