Danielle Kuka – MSW, LICSW
Mental Health Professional
Danielle is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who earned her Master’s degree in Social Work from St. Thomas and St. Catherine Universities with an emphasis in clinical social work practice. Danielle received specialized training from the Rape and Sexual Abuse Center in Minneapolis as part of her clinical training.
Danielle provides individual and group therapy to adults 18 years of age and older interested in creating change. She has experience treating individuals with symptoms of anxiety, depression, and relational trauma. Danielle strives to create a warm, non-judgmental space for clients to explore who they are and who they want to be in the world with the goal of less suffering and more satisfaction in life.
Danielle’s treatment approach is rooted in relational and psychodynamic theories with flexibility to meet the needs of each individual. She has a special interest in working with individuals and communities who have historically been pushed to the margins of society.
- MSW - University of St. Thomas/St. Catherine University
- BA - Macalester College
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Minnesota Society for Clinical Social Work
- Minnesota Psychodynamic Clinical Social Work Association
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
- National Association of Social Workers