Dr. Amanda Schuh – PhD, APRN, PMHNP-BC
Director of Psychiatry
Dr. Amanda Schuh (she/her) is a board certified Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with experience practicing in integrated behavioral health settings and providing mental health care to diverse clients across the lifespan. Dr. Schuh earned a PhD in Nursing and a Master of Science in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing from the University of Michigan. Dr. Schuh maintains research interests focused on families and their coping and adaptations to stress, particularly resilience and trauma.
Dr. Schuh is an active member of professional organizations including the American Psychiatric Nurses Association (APNA). Her role at Lorenz involves providing clinical oversight, consultation, and direction for the clinic’s growing psychiatric medication management program.
- PhD - University of Michigan
- MS - University of Michigan
- BSN - University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Minnesota
- Registered Nurse, Minnesota
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Lifespan), Board Certified through ANCC
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association (APNA)
- City of Jordan, City Council Member
- Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) Honor Society of Nursing
- Minnesota Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Coalition
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)