Dr. Amanda Collins – DNP, APRN, CNP, PMHNP-BC, LPCC
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Amanda (she/her) Collins is a Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP). As a doctorally prepared psychiatric provider, Amanda specializes in treating children and adolescents, but also works with young adults. Amanda previously worked as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor and is a registered art therapist. She utilizes tools like cognitive and dialectical behavioral therapy approaches and integrates supportive psychotherapy into her medication management appointments.
Dr. Amanda Collins sees individuals who are ages 6-24 who are navigating ADHD, anxiety, depression, trauma, and autism. Amanda is an ally for LGBTQI+ populations. Recognizing an individual’s strengths, forming a trusting connection, use of humor, and creativity is the basis of how Amanda approaches working with people.
- DNP - University of Arizona
- MSN - University of Arizona
- M.A. - Antioch University Seattle
- B.A. - Edgewood College
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor