Dr. Brittney Burns – DNP, APRN, PMHNP-BC, PHN
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Brittney earned her Doctor of Nursing practice degree at the University of Minnesota. She is licensed as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, and sees patients throughout the lifespan. She provides psychiatric medication management to children and adults.
The clinic is scheduling psychiatric medication management appointments. Dr. Burns is in-network with most payers.
- DNP - University of Minnesota
- BSN - South Dakota State University
- Practical Nursing Diploma - Ridgewater College
- Post-Secondary Enrollment - St. Cloud State University
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Public Health Nurse