Dr. Brandon Suarez – Psy.D., LP
Dr. Suarez is a bilingual Licensed Psychologist who approaches therapy from a strengths-based, non-judgmental perspective, especially in his work with families, children, adolescents, and young adults. He believes that an essential part of therapy is to identify and enhance resiliency within the client to overcome life’s challenges. He values developing safety within the therapeutic relationship to help clients achieve change and find their own voice by expressing the thoughts and feelings that are unspoken. This allows clients to find their own clarity to achieve hope and healing.
Dr. Suarez has extensive experience working with children and families through traumatic life events and collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams within the criminal justice system. He also has clinical experience in developing and implementing intervention plans to improve learning in the classroom, especially when a child has depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, attention difficulties, or low self-esteem. He has also worked with clients and families through play therapy, mindfulness, parenting concerns, and academic functioning. He earned his Psy.D. and M.A. at Widener University in Clinical Psychology with a concentration in School Psychology certification.
- Psy.D. - Widener University, Clinical Psychology
- M.A. - Widener University, Clinical Psychology
- B.A. - University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, Psychology
- Licensed Psychologist - MN
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist - IL
- Chicago Children's Advocacy Center - Chicago, IL
- Victim Services Center of Montgomery County - Norristown, PA
- Elwyn, Inc. - Media, PA
- Radnor Township School District - Radnor, PA
- Advoserv - Bear, DE
- Delaware Adolescent Program, Inc. - Wilmington, DE
Lorenz Clinic prides itself on having cultivated a socially tolerant clinical staff who can think contextually and intervene interpersonally. We are always interested in learning more about the brightest minds in the field.Join Our Team